InMotion Software is a boutique custom software developer focused on deep tech development opportunities in a range of industries. InMotion embraces a hybrid-remote workforce methodology to develop software in innovative ways. We are looking for software developers who share our vision in creating advanced software solutions, as well as build long term engagements with our clients.
InMotion Software seeks a Senior Game Software Developer, you will be on the team responsible for helping to bring our clients mobile products to life. You will collaborate with visual designers and other engineers to gaming experiences on mobile, PC and console platforms. Your passion for building scalable, forward-thinking code is supported by a deep understanding of mobile app development and a curiosity for exploring new technologies.
As a Senior Blockchain Software Developer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of applications developed for our product needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience building mobile apps on top of a game engine
- Five or more years of C++ and mobile experience
- A firm grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Own a feature, either as an individual or a small team, from design to implementation.
- Work on Ether based blockchain and NFT platforms
- Work across disciplines and teams to achieve results.
- Engage with, learn from and mentor your teammates.
- Building (and playing!) mobile apps and games that connect people.
- Experience working with source control tools, such as Git or Perforce
- Unreal experience with both C++ and Blueprints.
- Unity experience a plus but not required
- Experience with Polygon, Decentaland, and or Immutable X
- Shipped games on mobile, console or PC platforms.
- Worked with user-generated content technology.
- Experience with Virtual World or games with multi-player technologies
Based in Austin, TX, InMotion Software is a leading technology developer dedicated to creating world class mobile, web and games applications across a wide range of industries. Our mission is to redefine software development by focusing on a hybrid-remote development methodology that delivers high quality products for our clients.
Founded in 2008, InMotion is led by a team of industry veterans from a range of software industries including games, fintech, and mobile technologies. InMotion was one of the early creators of mobile gaming applications with several
titles in the top 100, including the #1 hit game I Dig It. With a developer first approach, InMotion has become a premium technical solutions provider across a wide range of industries.
InMotion has been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Austin, Texas”.